Corned Beef Hash Burgers
|Corned beef hash||15 Ounce|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Pickle relish||1 Tablespoon|
|Horseradish||1 Teaspoon, prepared|
|Onion rolls||8 , split and toasted|
|Process american cheese slice||8 Ounce (8 Slices)|
1. In a medium bowl, mix together corned beef hash, sour cream, pickle relish, and horseradish.
2. On bottom halves of each roll, spread about 1/4 cup mixture.
3. Place rolls over broiler set at 3 to 4 inches from heat, and broil for about 5 minutes until hot.
4. Top each roll with a slice of tomato and cheese.
5. Broil again just until cheese melts.
6. Place the top rolls and cover.
7. Serve hot Corned Beef Hash Burgers with tomato ketchup.
Calories 363 Calories from Fat 171
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29%
Saturated Fat 7 g35.1%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 81.5 mg27.2%
Sodium 1035.1 mg43.1%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.3%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.1%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 15 g29.8%
Vitamin A 4.1% Vitamin C 3.6%
Calcium 6.5% Iron 7.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet