Hot Oysters In Patty Shells
|Oysters||1 Pint, cut up with scissors|
|Evaporated milk/Cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|White wine||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and blend in the flour well.
2) Stir in half the cream or milk and oyster liquor slowly over low heat.
3) In a bowl, whisk the egg with remaining cream or milk
4) Slowly stream the egg mixture into the flour mixture.
5) Add the oysters in the flour mixture and season to taste.
6) Cook over low heat for 5 minutes and add Worcestershire sauce and wine.
7) Serve in hot patty shells and garnish with a dollop of whip cream if desired.