Herbed Turkey Sausage Patties
|Ground turkey||1 Pound|
|Ground sage||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Rosemary leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Ground black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Thyme leaf||1⁄4 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Coarse salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon (more if you like)|
1. In a small bowl, combine the egg with the herbs and seasonings.
2. In a larger bowl add the ground turkey and then blend the egg mixture into it. You can use your hand to mix it thoroughly.
3. Divide the mixture into equal portions then shape into patties. You will get about four large patties.
4. Arrange them on a plate and refrigerate for at least 1 hour so that the flavors are absorbed by the meat.
5. Fry the patties in a skillet or bake the in the oven at 400 degee f until they are brown and cooked.
6. Serve the Herbed Turkey Sausage Patties over buns or with a sauce and salad on the side.