|Wholemeal breadcrumbs||175 Gram (Use Fresh)|
|Chopped button mushrooms||100 Gram|
|Chopped onion||100 Gram|
|Ground cashew nuts||100 Gram|
|Celery salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
1) Keep aside about half of the breadcrumbs on a plate for coating the burgers.
2) Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
3) Roll the mixture neatly into 8 balls. Flatten the balls and roll them in the reserved crumbs to coat.
4) Fry or grill the prepared balls for about 4 minutes on each side.
5) Transfer to a decorative serving platter and serve while still hot. A dip or sauce of preference can be served on the side. Can also be made into burgers by placing between buns and topping with mustard and ketchup.
Calories 179 Calories from Fat 103
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.3%
Saturated Fat 1.9 g9.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 26.4 mg8.8%
Sodium 262.8 mg11%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g4.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.8%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 5 g10.7%
Vitamin A 0.6% Vitamin C 2.1%
Calcium 1.1% Iron 5.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet