|Wholemeal breadcrumbs||175 Gram (Use Fresh)|
|Chopped button mushrooms||100 Gram|
|Chopped onion||100 Gram|
|Ground cashew nuts||100 Gram|
|Celery salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
1) Keep aside about half of the breadcrumbs on a plate for coating the burgers.
2) Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
3) Roll the mixture neatly into 8 balls. Flatten the balls and roll them in the reserved crumbs to coat.
4) Fry or grill the prepared balls for about 4 minutes on each side.
5) Transfer to a decorative serving platter and serve while still hot. A dip or sauce of preference can be served on the side. Can also be made into burgers by placing between buns and topping with mustard and ketchup.