Coney Island Burger
|Ground chuck||4 Ounce, shaped into a cylinder|
|Prepared barbecue sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Hot dog rolls||1|
|Mustard||1 Tablespoon (Or As Needed)|
|Pickle relish||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
1. On a frying pan, saute hamburger over medium heat; turn all sides and heat for about 5 minutes until nicely browned or as desired.
2. Add the barbecue sauce to a skillet and simmer for several minutes.
3. Apply mustard over the roll.
4. Place the hamburger in the roll and season with salt.
5. Garnish with pickle relish and onion.