Coney Island Burger
|Ground chuck||4 Ounce, shaped into a cylinder|
|Prepared barbecue sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Hot dog rolls||1|
|Mustard||1 Tablespoon (Or As Needed)|
|Pickle relish||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
1. On a frying pan, saute hamburger over medium heat; turn all sides and heat for about 5 minutes until nicely browned or as desired.
2. Add the barbecue sauce to a skillet and simmer for several minutes.
3. Apply mustard over the roll.
4. Place the hamburger in the roll and season with salt.
5. Garnish with pickle relish and onion.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 581 Calories from Fat 280
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.9%
Saturated Fat 9.8 g48.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 80 mg26.7%
Sodium 1754.8 mg73.1%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.8%
Sugars 20 g
Protein 27 g53.6%
Vitamin A 3.8% Vitamin C 2.9%
Calcium 8.2% Iron 26.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet