1. In small saucepan cook onion and green pepper in butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
2. In a bowl combine catsup, cornstarch and Worcestershire sauce and stir into vegetables in saucepan.
3. Add beer and heat, stirring constantly, till mixture just starts to boil.
4. In a bowl combine beef and salt and shape into 1/2 inch thick 6 patties.
5. Coat with beer sauce and grill over medium coals 8 to 10 minutes.
6. Turn and continue grilling for 6 to 8 minutes till desired doneness is attained brushing occasionally with sauce.
7. Serve burgers in hamburger buns and spoon over more hot beer sauce.