|Cucumber||1 , unpeeled|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Hamburger buns||6 , split|
1) Shred just enough unpeeled cucumber to measure about 1/2 cup, Drain well.
2) Add the sour cream, salt, chopped onion, lemon juice and pepper. Stir well.
3) Add the ground beef and mix well.
4) Chill the mixture.
5) Once the mixture is sufficiently chilled, shape it into 6 patties, each abour 3/4-inch thick.
6) Broil the patties about 3 inches from the heat for about 6 minutes.
7) Turn over and broil on the other side for 4 minutes.
8) Place the hot patties inside the split hamburger buns and serve right away.