|Canned salmon||1 Pound (1 can)|
|All purpose flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Fat||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (for frying)|
1. Add flaked salmon without draining to all the ingredients, excluding patties.
2. Divide the mixture into 8 and shape into patties.
3. Add to ½ inch hot fat and fry until both sides turn brown.
4. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to absorbent paper.
5. Serve Salmon Patties hot garnished with lemon wedges and a dipping sauce of your choice.
Calories 956 Calories from Fat 794
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 88 g135.6%
Saturated Fat 23.9 g119.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 96.2 mg32.1%
Sodium 624.9 mg26%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g3.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.93 g3.7%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 23 g45.7%
Vitamin A 0.01% Vitamin C
Calcium 0.2% Iron 3.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet