|Meat||1 Pound, finely chopped, cooked|
|Breadcrumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs), browned|
|Potatoes||4 Large, cooked|
1. Peel and chop the onion and tomatoes and keep aside.
2. Dice the potatoes.
3. To prepare the meat season it and bind with egg.
4. Make small rounds out of the meat mixture, toss in breadcrumbs, fry in dripping until brown and keep hot.
5. Mix the diced potatoes with the onion and tomato and fry gently until cooked, adding a little dripping to the pan as necessary.
6. In a warm dish arrange the mixture topping with the meat patties and serve.