Double Decker Burgers
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Catsup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
1) In a large mixing bowl, add meat, egg, salt, pepper and catsup and mix well.
2) Form into 10 thin oblong patties, the shape of hot dog buns.
3) Put 2 meat patties together along with chopped onion in between.
4) Press down the edges.
5) Wrap each hamburger with 2 bacon slices and use toothpicks to secure the ends.
6) Broil the patties on the grill 3 to 5 inches from hot coals.
7) Add between the hot dog buns and eat.