Sample this extra scrumptious and gorgeously prepared Double Decker Burgers - simple, yet a great treat to your taste-buds. Try out this wonderful recipe for Double Decker Burgers and taste it to believe it!
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped
1) In a large mixing bowl, add meat, egg, salt, pepper and catsup and mix well.
2) Form into 10 thin oblong patties, the shape of hot dog buns.
3) Put 2 meat patties together along with chopped onion in between.
4) Press down the edges.
5) Wrap each hamburger with 2 bacon slices and use toothpicks to secure the ends.
6) Broil the patties on the grill 3 to 5 inches from hot coals.