|Chicken liver||1 Pound|
|Liver||18 Ounce, finely chopped (1 Pound And 2 Ounce, Beef, Calf, Or Chicken, Don't Puree)|
|Onions||1 Cup (16 tbs), finley diced|
|Green bell pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs), finley diced|
|Reduced calorie bread slice||6 , toasted and made into crumbs (Rye, Wheat, White, Or Multi-Grain Bread)|
|Egg||1 , lightly beaten|
|Margarine||2 Tablespoon, divided (Reduced Calorie)|
|Pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Or To Taste)|
|Reduced calorie tub margarine||2 Tablespoon (Divided)|
1) In a 2-quart bowl, mix all the ingredients thoroughly except margarine, cover and refrigerate until chilled.
2) Shape the chilled liver mixture into 6 equal size patties.
3) In a 10-inch skillet, cook the patties in 1 tablespoon margarine over a medium-high heat until browned on bottom.
4) Turn over the patties and cook in remaining 1 tablespoon margarine over a medium heat until the patties are browned on the other side and thoroughly cooked.
5) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.
Calories 368 Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.2%
Saturated Fat 2.9 g14.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 331.3 mg110.4%
Sodium 618.5 mg25.8%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.6%
Dietary Fiber 5.7 g22.6%
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 37 g73.9%
Vitamin A 1559.1% Vitamin C 56.8%
Calcium 5.5% Iron 115.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet