|Ground chicken||1 Pound|
|Dijon mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Vegetable cooking oil spray||1|
|Whole wheat buns||4 (For Serving)|
|Lettuce||2 Ounce (For Serving)|
|Tomatoes||3 (For Serving)|
|Onion||2 (For Serving)|
|Pickles||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Serving)|
1. Mix together ground chicken, mustard, salt, garlic and pepper.
2. Form into four chicken patties.
3. Heat non - stick frying pan over medium high temperature for about 2 minutes.
4. Spray pan with vegetable oil cooking spray.
5. Add chicken and cook for about 1 1/2 minutes on each side.
6. Reduce heat to medium low and cook about 3 more minutes per side.
7. Serve as a burger with whole grain buns with lettuce, tomato, onion and dill pickles.