This video recipe will show you how to make turkey burgers that are downright juicy, moist and flavorful. I've had turkey burgers in the past that where either extremely dry or extremely mushy, but not this recipe! This turkey burger recipe creates the perfect texture. Nice and firm, yet moist and succulent.
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), finely diced
2 Tablespoon, divided
2 Clove (10 gm), minced
1⁄2 Tablespoon (heaped)
1 Teaspoon (heaped)
Red pepper flakes
2 , crushed
1. In a bowl add turkey, onion and garlic. Mix well till combined.
2. Pour the 1 tablespoon olive oil and add parsley, oregano, chilli powder, seasoning salt, red pepper flakes, liquid smoke, pepper, egg and wheat toast.
3. Mix them well till all are incorporated and well combined.
4. Make them into patties and put in the freezer for 15 minutes or till the patties become firm.
5. In a grill plate, pour 1 tablespoon olive oil and brush it all over.
6. Heat it on medium and put the firm patties.
7. Cook the 1st side for round 8 minutes. Flip and cook the second side for around 7 minutes or toothpick comes out clean.
8. Transfer them on a plate and let it sit for 5 minutes before serving.
9. In a serving plate, serve these patties with buns, tomatoes or just as it is with onion rings and potato salad.
A spicy, flavorful, and moist turkey burger. An all time favorite delicious burger made with ground turkey. In this video the recipe brings out the smoky, char-grilled aroma outside and the juicy inside to make it a perfect choice even if you are a beef burger lover.