1. In a food processor, place fresh salmon, egg, capers, fresh or dried dill and salt.
2. Take small portion of salmon mixture and make small patties.
3. On a tray, place these patties and refrigerate it for 60 minutes.
4. In a large skillet, heat oil and cook patties till golden.
5. Place between a bun and serve with sauce.
If you are bored of serving meat burgers, here is an interesting twist. Try making easy salmon and vegetable burgers with weelicious host, who is preparing them for a summertime party. The patties are easy to make and can be refrigerated until guests arrive. It will take 5-10 minutes to cook the patties on a pan and they can be served hot with avocado, spring onions and many more. A little info on the health benefits of salmon comes as a bonus in this video.