Charcoal Grilled Beef Burger Roll Up
|Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Bread crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Evaporated milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Green olives||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced (1 Can)|
|Eggs||2 (1 Package)|
|Bottled barbecue sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a large bowl, lightly mix together all ingredients except barbecue sauce with a fork until well-blended.
2) On a sheet of heavy foil, roll meat into a length of 12-inch and then cover firmly, sealing lengthwise with a drugstore fold.
3) Seal by folding one end over and over and allow the roll to stand on end.
4) Gently pat to settle meat and fasten the other end.
5) Chill the roll in refrigerator till cooking time.
6) Grill the roll with its foil cover on white-hot coals for 40 minutes, rotating the roll by a quarter every 10 minutes.
7) Unwrap the roll by sliding it far away from heat and crush the foil around roll to form a cooking pan after opening it.
8) Apply barbecue sauce on roll generously and grill further, rotating and basting frequently with sauce, until meat is richly browned and have reached desired doneness.
9) Slice into thick pieces and serve hot for dinner or make into jumbo sandwiches.