|Low sodium albacore tuna in water||12 1⁄2 Ounce, drained and flaked (1 Can)|
|Wheat germ||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Scallions||2 , minced|
|Fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Dried oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Non fat mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fat-free egg substitute||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Kaiser roll/Crusty roll||4|
1) Combine together the tuna, what germ, scallions, parsley and oregano in a medium bowl.
2) Combine together the mayonnaise, ketchup and egg in a cup and pour the mixture all over the tuna. Mix well.
3) Form the mixture into 4 patties.
4) Place a large non-stick frying pan over moderate heat and sauté the patties in oil till they are thoroughly heated and browned. This takes about 3 minutes per side.
5) Serve the patties on the rolls.