1. Mince the garlic, slice the onions and mushrooms and keep it aside separately
2. In a large bowl combine the ground beef chuck, plain mushrooms, eggs, garlic, sea salt, ground pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Using your fingers mix all the ingredients well and make 6 large patty.
4. In an electric skillet pour olive oil and fry the patty for 3-4 minutes on each side.
5. Once done remove and keep it aside.
6. In the same skillet add butter and sauté the onions and mushrooms for 6 minutes.
7. In a bowl combine the water and soup mix, add this to the sautéed mushrooms.
8. In a small cup combine the flour and water and mix to avoid lumps.
9. Add the flour mixtures to the mushrooms and stir, add the patty to the skillet.
10. Cover the skillet and let it simmer for 8-10 minutes.
11. Once done remove and place it in the serving plates.
12. Serve the steak burgers along with mashed potatoes.
If you don’t like to grill your burgers every time, you can try out pan frying. In this video, chef Rosalie presents the pan frying method to cook up these burgers and then she prepares the delicious gravy with mushrooms and onions. Well, this is going to be a sumptuous meal for your dinner added with some homebaked bread rolls. Isn't it exciting!