Barbecued Turkey Burgers
|Ground turkey||3⁄4 Pound|
|Rice bran||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bottled barbecue sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Dijon-style mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Green onion||1 , chopped|
|Low calorie mayonnaise||4 Teaspoon|
|Reduced fat cheddar cheese slice||4 (Or Low Fat)|
1. Take a bowl, add turkey along with barbecue sauce, rice bran, green onion and mustard to it and mix well.
2. Shape the mixture into 4 burgers.
3. Allow the burgers to broil till it reaches desired consistency.
4. Take out and grease buns mildly with mayonnaise.
5. Place burger followed by cheese and lettuce on the buns.
6. Serve immediately.
Calories 346 Calories from Fat 118
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.2%
Saturated Fat 4 g20.1%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 76.2 mg25.4%
Sodium 511.5 mg21.3%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.2%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12.1%
Sugars 5 g
Protein 24 g47.9%
Vitamin A 36.2% Vitamin C 10.2%
Calcium 23% Iron 20.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet