Barbecued Turkey Burgers
|Ground turkey||3⁄4 Pound|
|Rice bran||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bottled barbecue sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Dijon-style mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Green onion||1 , chopped|
|Low calorie mayonnaise||4 Teaspoon|
|Reduced fat cheddar cheese slice||4 (Or Low Fat)|
1. Take a bowl, add turkey along with barbecue sauce, rice bran, green onion and mustard to it and mix well.
2. Shape the mixture into 4 burgers.
3. Allow the burgers to broil till it reaches desired consistency.
4. Take out and grease buns mildly with mayonnaise.
5. Place burger followed by cheese and lettuce on the buns.
6. Serve immediately.