|Chopped cooked turkey||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Diced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk free bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped blanched almonds||2 Tablespoon|
|Milk-free margarine||1 Tablespoon|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Coating)|
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together, except the margarine, blend well to mix.
2) Shape the mixture into 6 patties and then coat well with the bread crumbs.
3) In a skillet, melt the margarine over a medium heat.
4) Cook the patties for about 10 minutes and evenly brown on both the sides.
5) Serve immediately on a platter with sauce.
Calories 535 Calories from Fat 433
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 48 g73.7%
Saturated Fat 7.3 g36.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 138.3 mg46.1%
Sodium 435.4 mg18.1%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.9%
Sugars 4.5 g
Protein 17 g33.2%
Vitamin A 3.4% Vitamin C 2.3%
Calcium 5.6% Iron 5.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet