|Chopped cooked turkey||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Diced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk free bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped blanched almonds||2 Tablespoon|
|Milk-free margarine||1 Tablespoon|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Coating)|
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together, except the margarine, blend well to mix.
2) Shape the mixture into 6 patties and then coat well with the bread crumbs.
3) In a skillet, melt the margarine over a medium heat.
4) Cook the patties for about 10 minutes and evenly brown on both the sides.
5) Serve immediately on a platter with sauce.