1. In a bowl, mix together the ground chicken and bread crumbs.
2. Once done, form two 8 ounce patties and season with sale and pepper.
3. Butter both the sides of the sliced country bread.
4. Lay the chicken patties on a hot grill and cook until completely done.
5. Add the pineapple and sliced onions and grill.
6. Lay down the bread as well and toast.
7. In a plate, lay down the bread with the chicken on top. Next, add the grilled pineapple, onion, cucumber and tomatoes. Add bacon, if you wish.