Burgers Kun Koki
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Corn syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Green onions||2 , thinly sliced|
|Ground beef||2 Pound|
|Hamburger buns||8 , split, buttered|
1) In a large shallow pan, combine vegetable oil, soy sauce, corn syrup, lemon juice, ginger, garlic powder, and green onions.
2) Figure ground beef into 8 patties about 3/4 inch thick.
3) Coat both sides of patties with sauce mixture and then arrange them in one layer in the pan.
4) Keep in refrigerator to allow chilling for 3 to 4 hours to marinate.
5) Scrape off the sauce from patties and cook under grill over hot coals, basting several times with the remaining sauce, until meat is cooked well.
6) Grill the buns until toasted.
7) Arrange in a sandwich style with meat patties, if desired and serve immediately.