|Fine dry seasoned bread crumbs||5 Tablespoon|
|Orange juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Minced dried onion||1 Teaspoon|
|Canned salmon||7 3⁄4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Dairy sour cream||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a bowl mix the dried onion, egg, 2 tbsp bread crumbs, orange juice and pepper.
2) Skin, debone and flake the salmon.
3) Add into the bowl and mix well.
4) Shape into two patties.
5) Coat evenly with the 3 tbsp bread crumbs.
6) In medium skillet, cook the patties over medium-low heat in the heated oil for about
5 min per side or until browned.
7) Top each patty with a dollop of sour cream and serve immediately.