|Fine dry seasoned bread crumbs||5 Tablespoon|
|Orange juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Minced dried onion||1 Teaspoon|
|Canned salmon||7 3⁄4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Dairy sour cream||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a bowl mix the dried onion, egg, 2 tbsp bread crumbs, orange juice and pepper.
2) Skin, debone and flake the salmon.
3) Add into the bowl and mix well.
4) Shape into two patties.
5) Coat evenly with the 3 tbsp bread crumbs.
6) In medium skillet, cook the patties over medium-low heat in the heated oil for about
5 min per side or until browned.
7) Top each patty with a dollop of sour cream and serve immediately.
Calories 532 Calories from Fat 268
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.5%
Saturated Fat 5.2 g25.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 141.4 mg47.1%
Sodium 1215.4 mg50.6%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.4%
Sugars 5.1 g
Protein 30 g59.9%
Vitamin A 6.2% Vitamin C 17.5%
Calcium 10.6% Iron 13.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet