1. Squeeze and remove juice from grated zucchini.
2. In a large bowl, combine zucchini, parsley, carrot, egg yolk, feta cheese, and breadcrumb. Mix well.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Roll mixture into medium size balls, dredge them with flour and then flatten.
5. In a skillet, heat oil at medium to high temperature and fry patties in it.
Appetizers with vegetables can be great with drinks or as snacks for lunch. Check out chef Vassilis showing how to make the colorful and nutritious Zucchini Patties with zucchini and other vegetables. Great to have with drinks or with sauce.