Potato and Nut Burgers
|Potatoes||1⁄2 Pound (225 Gram)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Chopped almonds||3 Ounce (85 Gram)|
1) Peel the potatoes and boil them.
2) Mash the boiled potatoes with butter.
3) In the oil, saute the sliced onions and mushrooms.
4) Add seasoning to the mashed potatoes and stir in the cooked onion, mushrooms, chopped nuts and parsley.
5) Form the mixture into burgers and grill them after brushing with oil.
6) Serve hot.