Cheese And Potato Patties
|Grated cheddar cheese||4 Ounce|
|Made mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Toasted breadcrumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Coating)|
|Ground nut oil||4 Tablespoon (For Frying)|
1) Peel the potaotes and boil them. Mash the boiled potatoes with lots of seasoning.
2) Lightly beat the egg and add just enough egg to the mashed potato to bind the mixture.
3) Stir in the mustard, grated cheese and parsley.
4) Onto a lightly floured surface, turn the mixture and divide it into 4 portions.
5) Shape each part into a round patty. Dip the patty first in the beaten egg and then in the toasted breadcrumbs.
6) Put the prepared patties in hot oil over medium heat. Fry till both the sides are golden brown.
7) Serve hot along with fried egg.
Calories 715 Calories from Fat 453
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 51 g78.7%
Saturated Fat 18.1 g90.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 166.5 mg55.5%
Sodium 650.9 mg27.1%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g15.1%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g22.1%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 21 g41.3%
Vitamin A 31.4% Vitamin C 91.1%
Calcium 46.6% Iron 15.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet