|Green peppers||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Finely grated carrots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Miso paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Okra/Cooked soybeans||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Parsley flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Sesame seeds||2 Tablespoon|
|Toasted wheat germ||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whole wheat flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For Coating Patties)|
1) Wash the peppers and celery and chop them to fine slices. Wash the carrots and grate.
2) In a small bowl, add water and dissolve the miso paste.
3) In your food processor, add all vegetables, miso, okara, or cooked soybeans and spices. Blend all these at a low speed.
4) In a mixing bowl, put the mixture and add with remaining ingredients. Combine thoroughly.
5) Make out patties from this mixture and coat both sides evenly with flour.
6) In a fry pan, heat up oil over moderate heat.
7) Pan fry the patties, till both sides are golden brown.
8) Serve by garnishing with sliced tomato, sliced onions and lettuce.
Calories 268 Calories from Fat 56
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.3%
Saturated Fat 0.44 g2.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 263.8 mg11%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.5%
Dietary Fiber 10.1 g40.3%
Sugars 4.9 g
Protein 17 g33.6%
Vitamin A 49.7% Vitamin C 25.9%
Calcium 11% Iron 32.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet