|Lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon (Hot)|
|Canned chicken gumbo soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can, Undiluted)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Hamburger buns||8 , split and toasted|
1) Take a bowl and mix the ground beef and chopped onion.
2) Take a skillet and heat oil in it.
3) Sauté the meat-onion mixture over it until meat turns brown.
4) Stir and crumble the meat.
5) Drain out the excess oil by placing it on paper towels.
6) Put the meat mixture again on to the skillet and add the next 4 ingredients to it.
7) Simmer it for 5-10 minutes by stirring infrequently.
8) Place the beef mixture on bun halves.
9) Add an onion slice on top and cover it with the top half of the bun before serving.