|Lean ground beef||2 Pound|
|Steak sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Dried tarragon||1 Tablespoon, crushed|
|Bottled italian salad dressing||1 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||1 Dash|
|Kaiser rolls/Large hamburger buns||6|
|Seasoned salt||To Taste|
|Coarsely ground pepper||To Taste|
1) Preheat the grilling equipment, 15 minutes before cooking.
2) In a clean bowl, combine steak sauce, Italian dressing, tarragon, ground beef, seasoned salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
3) Mix the ingredients well and make 6 patties of 3/4 inch each, out of it
4) Arrange the patties on the cooking grid and cover and grill on medium coals for 12-18 minutes, until required doneness is achieved. (12-14 min for medium rare; 14-16 min for medium; 16-18 min for well done).
5) Place patties inside split kaiser rolls or hamburger buns and serve hot.