1. Clean, wash and slice the eggplant and marinate then with olive oil, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup and salt and pepper.
2. Marinate it overnight or couples of hours in advance.
3. Peel and cut the jicama into French fries and season it with olive oil, onion powder and salt and pepper and keep it aside.
4. Scoop the inside of the Portobello mushrooms and slice the tomatoes and zucchini.
5. Take one Portobello and place some marinated eggplant, top it with tomatoes and zucchini slices and then cover it with the other Portobello mushroom.
6. Serve your raw eggplant sandwich along with jicama fries.
Wondering how can you have a raw vegan burger without meat or bread, etc? Just get raw-creative! All super ultra fresh, healthy, vegan, raw food goodness. This recipe revolutionizes raw food diets! A Portobello mushroom burger bun is stuffed with slices of marinated eggplant, tomato and zucchini and served with a raw jicama French fries! This sure looks like a raw happy meal! No need for a food blender, dehydrator or fancy equipment. This is a highly recommended recipe that should be in your top 10 raw and