1. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients of burger and mix well.
2. Keep aside for couple of hours or overnight.
3. Preheat oven to 190*C.
4. On a griddle pan, cook the patties until golden.
5. For making caramelized red onion – on a baking tray, spread onions and sprinkle with olive oil, salt and pepper and red wine vinegar.
6. Pop it into the oven for 30 minutes.
7. For making yoghurt dressing – In a bowl, combine yoghurt, mint, leaf parsley, garlic, cucumber, salt and caster sugar. Whisk it well.
8. Serve with caramelized onion and yoghurt dressing.
In a mood of making burgers. Then do try these lamb burgers. The chef makes the burgers in Middle Eastern Style. If you have guests coming over then these burgers should serve good. Watch the video for this amazing recipe.