Here's a nice way to dress up a plain old burger! Go ahead and make your patties from beef or turkey or chicken. Enjoy!
For the burger patties
For the burger
1 Teaspoon (As needed to butter the buns)
Blue cheese dressing
4 Tablespoon (1 Tbsp for each burger)
6 , cooked (4-6)
4 (Red Onions)
1. In a bowl take a pound of ground beef, season with salt and pepper and mix well.
2. Make patties out of the beef and set aside.
3. Lightly butter the burger buns and toast on the heated griddle.
4. Place the patties on the heated griddle and fry until brown and crisp on both sides.
5. To assemble the burger, take two slices of burger bun, place some of the blue cheese dressing, topped with the burger patty, a crispy bacon slice, a slice of tomato, a couple of avocado slices, a red onion ring and a lettuce leaf between the slices.
Cobb burgers are for the people who are looking for easy to make foods. They are the most common food that can be made and eaten. They are as complicated to assemble and serve as they might look. Here is a very simple recipe to cobb burgers. These burgers are special, they have bleu cheese in them. Don’t waste the cheese and finish your burger quickly.