In this classic YouTube video watch the BBQ Pit Boys prepare some Beef Chuck Hamburgers so juicy and full of flavor that this will no doubt become one of your favorite quick and easy grilling recipes. It's real easy to do with these basic tips and tricks!
All you need for this classic burger recipe is some fresh Ground Chuck Beef, tomatoes, sweet onions, sliced cheese, bread rolls, and your favorite condiments.
1 , sliced
1 , sliced
To Taste (Optional)
5 , toast
To Taste (of your choice)
Salt and pepper
1⁄4 Teaspoon (Optional)
1. Preheat grill to high as shown in the video.
2. In a bowl, place ground meat and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Mix well.
3. Roll mixture into tennis ball size burgers and place on grill over direct flame. Sear for 1-2 minutes on each side.
4. Remove from the direct fire to opposite the hot coals, cover the grill and cook to the desired doneness.
5. Top patties with sliced cheese and onion. Grill until cheese melts.
6. Place patties on toasted rolls, season with salt and pepper, and top each with a tomato slice.
7. Serve with your favorite topping and enjoy!
Beef burgers were never be so healthy and delicious than these barbecued ones. Check out this amazing video that shares a fantastic barbecue recipe that would surely impress you. Fabulous smoky flavor makes these burgers all the more appetizing.