|Millet||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked (Will Make 2 Cups Cooked Millet)|
|Beets||2 , grated (About 1.5 Cups)|
|Fresh mint||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Sesame oil||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Rinse the millet with water, drain, add 2 parts water for every 1 part millet.
3. Add a bit of sea salt in the water and bring it to a boil for a couple of minutes.
4. Then, turn down to low and simmer for 20 minute until dry and fluffy; do not stir the millet while cooking.
5. In a large bowl, mix the millet and grated beet together.
6. Add the mint and salt, and stir to combine.
7. Stir in the sesame oil with your hands.
8. Shape the mixture into patties.
9. On a baking tray lined with parchment paper, arrange the patties and bake for 20-25 minutes.
10. Serve hot.
Calories 212 Calories from Fat 48
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.5%
Saturated Fat 0.84 g4.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 139.5 mg5.8%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g11.9%
Dietary Fiber 5.9 g23.5%
Sugars 5.1 g
Protein 6 g11.2%
Vitamin A 6.9% Vitamin C 10.1%
Calcium 3.3% Iron 11.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet