|Burger buns/Large round bread rolls||4|
|Cooked minced meat||250 Gram|
|Potatoes||2 , boiled, peeled and mashed|
|Finely chopped coriander||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt||2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Tomato sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomatoes||2 Large, sliced|
|Cheese slices||225 Gram|
1. Peel and grate one onion and other two cut into thin rings.
2. Put in a bowl minced meat, grated onion, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, tomato sauce, coriander, mashed potatoes and egg. Mix well and make a smooth dough.
3. Divide the dough into 4 parts and shape each into a round flat cake.
4. Heat little butter in a fry pan. Lightly fry the buns
3 minutes each side. Make a slit sideways on each bun.
5. Add onion rings, fry them until transparent. Remove and add more butter and fry the meat cakes until both the sides are brown.
6. Put one fried meat cake in each slit bun, top with 1 slice cheese, some onion rings, tomato slices and lettuce.
7. Serve hot with tomato sauce.
Vegetarian Cheese Burger
Method and ingredients follow as directed above, but use 2 cups soya mince instead of minced meat. Omit egg.