Chicken Pocket Burgers
|Breaded chicken patties||4|
|Pita bread rounds||2 Large|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sweet pickle relish||1 Teaspoon|
1. Place the frozen chicken patties on the baking sheet. Bake chicken patties according to the package directions.
2. While the chicken patties bake, put the tomato on the cutting board. Use the sharp knife to cut the tomato into thin slices. Use the scissors to cut the pita bread crosswise in half (so you have four half circles). Save until Step 5.
3. In the small bowl, put mayonnaise or salad dressing and pickle relish. Stir with the spoon till mixed.
4. When the chicken patties are done, use hot pads to remove the baking sheet from the oven. Turn off the oven. Spoon a little of the mayonnaise mixture on top of each patty.
5. Use the table knife to spread the remaining mayonnaise mixture over the inside of the pita bread halves.
6. For each serving, line one pita bread half with lettuce and sliced tomato. Use the pancake turner to put a chicken patty in the pita half. Repeat for each sandwich.