Chef Tom & Mamma Mia Grill up some most excellent Pizza Beer Burgers. "Mamma Mia Pizza Beer is a key ingredient as well as the perfect beverage to accompany this tasty treat. Pizza Beer is the "World's First Culinary Beer" Ronny North provides the music.
1 Cup (16 tbs), grated
Mamma mia pizza beer
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Salt and pepper
3 Tablespoon (For greasing)
1. Lay out the ground sirloin on a clean, flat surface.
2. Add salt, pepper and garlic powder and mix well together using your hands.
3. Add 1 ounce of the pizza beer and mix it in.
4. Shape the seasoned ground sirloin into flattened patties.
5. Add 2-3 tablespoons of the garlic cheese and place between each patties. Fold the patty over and reform it.
6. Wipe a hot grill with some olive oil on a paper towel.
7. Place the formed patties on the hot grill and cook until both sides are done.
8. In an vessel made of aluminium foil, pour in the remaining pizza beer and place the vessel on the grill.
9. Once the burgers are done, place in the pizza beer vessel.
10. Toast the burger buns on the grill.
11. Place the patties in between the burger buns.