This is a great small and easy appitizer to make for all the NFL Playoffs as well as March Madness approaching.
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
4 Clove (20 gm)
Ground black pepper
- Dice finely the onions, peppers and garlic and place into a small saute pan
- Do not fully cook the vegetables, you are only simmering them
- In a seperate bowl crack in 1 egg, and add the 1lbs ground meat and the 1/2 cup bread crumbs then mix together
- Once the vegetables are cooked add them in with the meat mixute and combine all the ingredients thus far
- You may need to add in additional bread crumbs to get the meat to form patties
- Form 12 patties (using roughly 1oz-1.5 oz of meat per pattie)
- Cook the mini burgers on a skillet at 350F
- You can put cheese on the burgers if you desire (I recomend it!!)
- Once the Burgers are cooked clean the skillet and oil it up to toast the bread
- To get the little circles for the bun get a small kids cup and cut the circles out of the bread (try to get two circle per slice of bread)
- Toast the bread, only 1-2 minutes per side and season with the Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder and Paprikia on both sides of mini buns.
What better way to use up your left over meat and vegetables from festive season than this one dozen mini pepper burgers. This is a great snack for ball games. It hardly takes time to get them ready and neither does it call for lot of ingredients. So get ready to spice up the super bowl season.