Charcoal Grilled Beef burger Roll Up
|Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Coarse bread crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs) (4 Slices)|
|Evaporated milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Green olives||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Bottled barbecue sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Combine all ingredients except barbecue sauce, in large bowl; mix lightly with a fork until well-blended.
2. Shape meat into a 12-inch-long roll on a sheet of heavy foil; wrap tightly and seal lengthwise with a drugstore fold. Fold one end over and over to seal; stand roll on end; tap gently to settle meat; seal other end. (This much can be done early in the day and roll chilled until cooking time.)
3. To grill: Take roll from refrigerator when you start fire. When coals are white-hot, place roll in its foil cover on grill. Grill, turning roll a quarter turn every 10 minutes for 40 minutes.
4. Slide roll far enough from heat to unwrap; open foil and crush it around roll to form a cooking pan. Brush roll generously with barbecue sauce. Continue grilling, turning and brushing often with sauce, until meat is richly browned and done as you like it.
5. Cut into thick slices; serve as part of a dinner plate or make into jumbo sandwiches with buttered, toasted hamburger buns.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3031 Calories from Fat 1913
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 215 g330.4%
Saturated Fat 76 g379.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 940.1 mg313.4%
Sodium 4515.9 mg188.2%
Total Carbohydrates 137 g45.7%
Dietary Fiber 12.8 g51%
Sugars 49 g
Protein 147 g294.9%
Vitamin A 59.1% Vitamin C 49.1%
Calcium 73.6% Iron 76%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet