Turkey burger actually can be made to taste good. They are very easy to make and go very well with mint sauce and sour cream. A turkey burger is a variation or a innovation to the regular good old burger made with chicken, pork or beef. It is served in the same manner as the hamburger-with salad, pickles, mayonnaise and relish. Enjoy a turkey burger.
Fresh basil leaves
1 Teaspoon, chopped finely
Southwest essence/Chili powder
1 (Not necessary to add) (Optional)
1. Preheat the grill and spray cooking spray on it.
2. In a mixing bowl, place ground turkey. Add onion powder, garlic powder, salt, fresh basil leaves, southwest essence and oyster sauce to it.
3. Mix all the ingredients together with hand.
4. Make patties of the mixture. Grill the patties for about 7 minutes on each side.
5. Serve this Turkey Burger with salad or between bread slices and enjoy.