|Canned soybeans/2 cups cooked and drained soybeans||15 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Onion||1 Small, grated/chopped|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Wheat germ||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetable broth seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Tamari/Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Tomato||1 , peeled and pureed in the container of an electric blender / food processor|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mash the soybeans with a potato masher.
3. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl.
4. Using a small ice cream scoop, measure out portions of the mixture onto a lightly oiled baking sheet. Flatten each scoop slightly.
5. Bake for 25 minutes, turn and bake for 15 minutes longer.