|Canned soybeans/2 cups cooked and drained soybeans||15 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Onion||1 Small, grated/chopped|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Wheat germ||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetable broth seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Tamari/Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Tomato||1 , peeled and pureed in the container of an electric blender / food processor|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mash the soybeans with a potato masher.
3. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl.
4. Using a small ice cream scoop, measure out portions of the mixture onto a lightly oiled baking sheet. Flatten each scoop slightly.
5. Bake for 25 minutes, turn and bake for 15 minutes longer.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1118 Calories from Fat 395
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 43 g66.2%
Saturated Fat 8.6 g43.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 423 mg141%
Sodium 3750.3 mg156.3%
Total Carbohydrates 113 g37.7%
Dietary Fiber 44.2 g176.8%
Sugars 13 g
Protein 83 g166.4%
Vitamin A 66.5% Vitamin C 41.2%
Calcium 43.1% Iron 109.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet