Burger or hamburger steak invention is lost in time and its claim comes from several fathers between 1885 and 1904, both America and Europe.
1⁄2 , finely chopped
2 Clove (10 gm), finely chopped
Black pepper powder
10 (Sottilette / Cheddar)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
5 (Raw / Fried)
1. In a large mixing bowl, add beef, salt, sugar, black pepper powder and Parmesan cheese.
2. Mix well and then add egg.
3. Mix again obtaining a smooth mixture.
4. Separate half cup of mixture and handle it giving it a hamburger shape.
5. Cut in a half burger buns and toast each side on a very hot non-stick pan.
6. Cook hamburger for 5 minutes each side or until done.
7. Proceed "building" your burger by alternating layers from the "toppings list" ingredients.
Planning a barbecue or any summer time occasion this beef burger recipe is definitely a great solution. Here in this video the lady provides simple suggestions to combine beef with mayonnaise and cheese to make a delicious burger which is probably better and healthier then the packed ones.