Lamb Medaillons Burger
|Butter||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|Sweet red pepper||1 , finely sliced|
|Green bell pepper||1 , finely sliced|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), minced|
|Milk||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Lamb loin||4 , boned|
– In a skillet, melt 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter and cook half the peppers (red and green) with onion. Season with salt and pepper, stir and cook over low heat for 7 minutes.
– Add garlic, then pour milk over mixture, stir and cook over low heat for 10 minutes. Blend to desired smoothness in blender, then set aside.
– Blanch other half of peppers in lightly salted boiling water for 3 minutes, drain, then set aside.
– Slice loin of lamb into 4 medallions and pound lightly with meat mallet.
– In a skillet, melt remaining butter, cook lamb medallions and season with salt, pepper, thyme, and rosemary.
– Place lamb medallions in a serving dish and keep warm.
– In cooking fat, saute blanched peppers for 1 minute, spread over medallions and coat with sauce.