|All-purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Dry yeast||1⁄4 Ounce (Fast-Rising Or Regular Variety, 1 Package)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cut in pieces (1/2 Stick)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Firmly packed light-brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Walnut halves/Pecan halves||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped pecans/Chopped walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Take a large bowl and mix 1 1/2 cups flour, the yeast, granulated sugar and salt using electric mixer.
3) Take a small saucepan, and add milk, 1/4 cup butter and the water. Heat until hot.
4) Add hot milk mixture to flour mixture and mix with electric mixer at medium speed until smooth.
5) Then, add egg and 1/2 cup flour and beat until smooth. Add remaining flour and make stiff dough
6) Knead the dough on lightly loured surface until smooth and elastic. Put the dough on a lightly greased bowl, cover and leave it to rise until double the size for about 60 minutes.
7) To make Filling: take a small bowl and add cream 1/2 cup butter with 1/2 cup brown sugar mix it well.
8) Take a 9-by-9-by-2-inch square baking pan and spread this mixture on its bottom and sides. Sprinkle pecan halves evenly over filling in pan.
9) Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface into a 16-by-12-inch rectangle. Spread 1/4 cup butter and remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar, the chopped pecans, raisins and cinnamon on it.
10) Roll up from long side like jelly-roll fashion and seal edges.
11) Cut crosswise into 12 equal pieces and put the cut side down in the pan.
12) Let the dough rise in warm place until doubled and rolls rise to top of pan.
13) Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden.
14) Invert on board and leave it for a minute; remove pan.
15) Serve sticky buns warm.