|Wholemeal self raising flour||1⁄2 Pound (225 Grams)|
|Vegan margarine||3 Ounce (85 Grams)|
|Brown sugar||3 Ounce (85 Grams)|
|Soya milk||4 Tablespoon|
1. Heat oven to 375°F/190°C (Gas Mark 5).
2. Grease baking tray.
3. In a bowl sift flour and salt, rub in fat, add sugar.
4. Mix together thoroughly, add milk to make stiff dough.
5. Turn on to floured board and form roll.
6. Cut off pieces 3/4-inch (2 cm) thick and place on baking tray.
7. Make a hollow in centre of each, fill with jam.
8. Brush round edges with soya milk and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
9. Serve as snacks, alongside beverages or as desired.