Mustard Rolls Buns
|Butter||2 Ounce, softened (50 gram)|
|Prepared mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Dried mixed herbs||1 Teaspoon|
1. Cut the rolls into diagonal slices without cutting through the base.
2. In a large bowl, place the mustard, butter and herbs and beat well till completely blended
3. Force the blend into the diagonal cuts and bake for 10 minutes.
4. The unbaked rolls can be frozen till firm, wrap individually in foil and stuffed into freezer bags.
5. Serve the hot baked roll immediately
6. Remove the foil-wrapped rolls and bake in a preheated moderate oven (180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4) for 20 minutes. Remove a part of the foil to uncover the rolls (buns), increase the heat to hot (220°C/425°F or Gas Mark 7) and bake for a further 10 minutes until crisp. Serve as in step 5
Calories 168 Calories from Fat 91
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.7%
Saturated Fat 5.8 g29.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24.4 mg8.1%
Sodium 210.2 mg8.8%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.94 g3.7%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 3 g6.9%
Vitamin A 5.7% Vitamin C 0.05%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 4.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet