|Self raising flour||4 Ounce|
|Desiccated coconut||2 Ounce|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs) (To Mix)|
1. Grease and flour bun tins.
2. In a bowl, add self raising flour, margarine, sugar, desiccated coconut and rub together.
3. Separately, whisk egg and add to the flour mix and continue to rub.
4. Add sufficient milk to the mix till a dropping consistency is achieved.
5. Using a dessert spoon pour mixture into greased and floured bun tins and bake at about 225 degrees centigrade for about 20 minutes
6. Cool on a wire rack, and serve at room temperature.