|Self raising flour||4 Ounce|
1. Grease a baking tray.
2. In a bowl, add self raising flour, margarine, sugar and rub together.
3. Separately, whisk egg and add to the flour mix and continue to rub until soft dough is formed.
4. Form into a roll, and divide into 8 and each roll form into a ball and flatten it.
5. On top of each flattened ball, make a hole and put about ½ teaspoon of jam, place the jam filled ball on a greased baking tray 250 degrees centigrade for about 15 minutes.
6. Cool on a wire rack, and serve at room temperature.