|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Shortening||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
2) In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients to make smooth dough.
3) Roll the dough over floured board and cut into squares.
4) In each of the squares, place some jam in the center and bring all the corners at the center. Secure the ends by pinching.
5) Place the buns on a greased baking sheet.
6) Place the baking sheet inside oven to bake for 10 or 15 minutes.
7) Allow cooling on the sheet.
8) Serve the buns by topping with jam, if desired.