Pineapple Sticky Buns
|Crushed pineapple||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), drained|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sunflower nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), salted roasted|
|Refrigerated biscuits||9 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Packet)|
1. Grease 10 muffin cups or line them with buttered papercups.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
3. In a mixing bowl, add butter and cream until light and fluffy.
4. Add the sugar and beat well until well blended with butter.
5. Stir in the pineapple and nuts and flavor with cinnamon.
6. Drop dessertspoonfuls of the mixture into the greased muffin cups.
7. Top each with the buttermilk biscuits.
8. Bake the buns for about 20 minutes in the preheated oven until the biscuits are golden.
9. Remove the muffin cups from the oven and let stand for 5 minutes.
10. Invert the buns onto a wire rack and let them cool.
11. Serve the Pinepple sticky buns with coffee or just enjoy them as a snack, anytime of the day!