|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||4 Teaspoon|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
3) With a pastry blender or using fingers, put in the butter/margarine
4) Mix the egg, milk and vanilla essence and keep adding it slowly to the main mixture to arrive at the desired consistency.
5) Transfer the dough mix on a floured waxed paper and cut into shape with a cutter
6) Bake this in the oven at 450°F for about 8-10 minutes.
7) Serve hot and crisp